Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A November of thankfulness... day two

Keeping up with showing my gratitude... on day two, I am thankful for...

...summer.  Today was a blustery day.  I am not ready for the next 5-6 months of them.  Sigh.

...work.  My sore and stiff body did indeed limber up after a couple hours of work.  Very thankful. 

...my husband.  I'm going to miss him tomorrow.  Maybe I'll sleep in the recliner.  (inside joke, sorry)  He's going to get his CEU points for his custom applicator license at the Oklahoma Ag Expo in Oklahoma City tomorrow and Thursday.  I love you, babe.  Hurry home.

...my Regan feeling better today.  We called it a sick day and she slept until noon.  She's still stuffy-nosed, but rested.

...mom and dad having a couple of good things happen for them today.  Blessings.

...people with an opinion and a backbone to share it.  You are a breath of fresh air to me... even if I don't always agree with you.

...demoting Nancy Pelosi today.  Enough said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment