Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A November of thankfulness... day ten

I keep thinking that I will run out of "ideas" for this thankfulness journey, but not so.  Everyday is loaded with gems.  Today, I am grateful for...

... being able to coast.  I didn't accomplish much of anything today.  My brain has been kicked into neutral all afternoon.  I think I'm just extremely tired.  I didn't even have the umph to go to the grocery store while in town today.  I told myself I'd go tomorrow.

... impromptu lunch dates with my husband.  I met him at Lucille's Diner after the lunch rush, and it didn't even cost him any down time with his work.  When he got back to the crusher, he found out that he would have just been sitting in line waiting instead of dining with me.  It's all good.

... my mom.  Especially when we're on the same page.

... Awana.  I am sold out on Awana.  I believe in it.  I support it.  It is a good good thing.  I'm thankful for Marie and the leaders who make our local Awana program thrive.  I'm thankful for Paula and James and their leadership to our state.  The weight of the responsibility that comes with being an Awana leader is overwhelming at times.  I'm so thankful for those who step up to the challenge.

... my family.  I know I keep going back to them, but I am beyond blessed by each girl and boy who live in my house.  I won't bore you with the details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment