Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Golden Eagle basketball...


O how I've missed you friends...  I have so much to share but so little time to write.  Right now, I'm keeping up with my life, my children, my other 29 children, and my household.  I have been snapping a few pictures and capturing some great shots.  Here are a few of my favorites from the elementary basketball season this year.  My fifth grader Rayne is #4 and my sixth grader Rosalind is #24.  I am a very proud mama of these two tough little players.... they're a joy to watch.


At first glance, this is an average shot of a jump ball... then I noticed #4 was also in the air.
 I guess she was helping her teammate, Kim, jump.  Now that's a team player/cheerleader all in one!

Take it to the bucket!  You've got her beat!

Autumn going for the ball
Andre moving to the bucket
Ref, look! and blow your whistle!  My girl's being fouled.
Garrin #30 is being pounded by two fourth graders in the same colored jerseys...
easy boys, he's on your team.

Great position girls!  Waiting for the rebound...
Rosalind shooting two

Rayne and Abby "taking care of" the opponent



No comments:

Post a Comment